Omega Nutrition's Flax Seed Oil is nature's finest quality. It is the best and freshest unrefined, certified-organic flax seed oil available. Grown without pesticides or artificial fertilizers, we cold-press and process at low temperatures to preserve all nutritional value.
- Have you checked your oil today?
- Safe and nutritious for all age groups.
- Unrefined and non-hydrogenated.
Organic flax oil is the richest vegetarian source of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFA's). Since our bodies cannot produce EFA's, they must be obtained from our diet. Flax seed oil is unique because it contains both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that are necessary for maintaining good health.
Our bodies depend on EFA's for normal cell function. Essential fatty acids act as essential building blocks for our bodies. Flax seed oil contains more than twice the amount of omega-3 fatty acids as fish oils.
Our famous omegaflo ® flax seed oil is encapsulated in a darkened capsule that blocks light to preserve this rich source of omega-3 EFA. Great for travelling! The 120's and 250's have 1,000 mg each.
Ingredients: Unrefined omegaflo ® organic Flax Seed Oil, capsule/gelatin, purified water, caramel, natural vanilla flavor.
Flax Oil - Benefits
- Contains both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Flax Oil has more than twice the amount of omega-3 fatty acids as fish oils.
Daily benefits of Omega Nutrition's Flax Seed Oil:
- Cold-pressed from certified organic flax seeds - grown without pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
- Highest nutritional quality due to processing at low temperatures and oxygen-free packaging in safe, opaque polyethylene (HDPE) plastic bottles. Opaque packaging protects against the nutritionally depleting effects of light.
The Oil is:
- Certified organic.
- Kosher Certified.
- Cholesterol free.
- Trans-fatty acids free
Flax Oil Capsules - How to Use
- Store in a cool, dry, place.
- Do not freeze.
Suggested Use: Take 1-3 capsules 3 times daily.
Note: The gel cap of the Flax Seed Oil Capsules is not certified organic, Kosher, or vegetarian. 1 tsp is comparable to 4 capsules of flax oil.