Omega Nutrition's Certified Organic deodorized Coconut Oil is one of nature's most beneficial, nutritious and easily digestible culinary oils. Coconut Oil is ideal to use as a cooking oil because it can take high heat without losing its healthy properties. Most importantly this non-hydrogenated naturally saturated oil does not contain trans-fatty acids. Coconut Oil is converted into energy rather than stored as fat, people who have trouble digesting fat find that Coconut Oil can be more easily digested than other oils. Best of all, Omega Nutrition Certified Organic Coconut Oil is a significant plant source of lauric acid, lauric acid helps support a healthy immune system.
- Pie crust, up to 25% less fat
- Great vegan butter replacement
- Makes excellent yam fries
- Pan frying chicken
Benefits of Omega Nutrition Coconut Oil:
- Coconut Oil is predominantly made up of medium-chain triglycerides. (MCTs)
- MCTs are converted into energy, and do not store as fat.
- MCT could enable the body to metabolize fat efficiently.
- Coconut Oil contains lauric acid.
- Coconut Oil is more heat stable than other plant based oils, and so does not create trans fatty acids when cooked at higher temperatures.
- Certified organic
- 100% vegan/vegetarian
- Easy to digest
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Free of trans fats
- Gluten Free
- Converts into energy
- Neutral flavour
- Ideal for cooking and baking
- Guilt free cooking
- Naturally saturated, expeller pressed, non-hydrogenated
Ingredients: Organic pure coconut oil.
Use 25% less fat when making your next pie crust! A mild, light, subtle flavor makes this an excellent butter substitute, and the best oil for frying.
* Try as a butter replacement, spread on toast or topped over rice.
* Use in blender drinks to add fuel and energy in the morning.