Omega Nutrition’s High-O™ Sunflower Oil
- High levels of oleic acid
- Aroma Free
- Great for Cooking!
Carefully selected to reach higher levels of oleic acids in oil, the sunflower seeds are pressed and the oil is expelled without the use of solvents or high temperatures. The oil is clarified and steam-deodorized in compliance with national organic standards. This stable and aroma-free product is an answer to those who are looking for a MUFA-rich (monounsaturated fatty acid) alternative to olive oil and, at the same time, wish to have a perfect baking and cooking oil. Hi-O™ Sunflower Seed Oil is a trans-fat free product that has many culinary applications, is heat-stable and offers over 80% of its content as omega-9 monounsaturated fatty acid (oleic).
Use for any recipes calling for canola oil, or other all-purpose vegetable oil.
Focus on Ingredients:
- Product is Kosher (BCK) and Certified Organic (QAI). Manufactured in the USA.
- Product is gluten-free. Contains no trans-fats, preservatives or stabilizers.
Ingredients: Organic sunflower seed oil
- A Sunflower Oil of the high oleic variety, it has a very similar fatty acid profile to Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Great for cooking and baking!
- Refrigerate after opening *Note: oil may partially solidify when refrigerated.
- No GMO
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for Vegans