Chili - Orange Vinaigrette starring Omega Nutrition Pumpkin Seed Butter & Orange Flax Oil
Chili – Orange Vinaigrette Recipe
4 tbsp. Omega Apple Cider Vinegar 60 ml
2 - 3 tsp. Honey 10 - 15 ml
2 tbsp. Tamari (natural Soy Sauce) 30 ml
2 -3 tsp. Ginger (fresh, minced) 10 - 15 ml
1-2 cloves Garlic (optional) 1 –2 cloves
2 tbsp. Omega Pumpkin Seed Butter 30 ml
3 tbsp. Omega Orange Flax Oil Blend 30 ml
3 tbsp. Omega Garlic-Chili Flax Oil 30 ml
1/2 cup Cilantro (chopped) 120 ml
1) Blend vinegar, honey, tamari, ginger, garlic and pumpkin seed butter in a food processor.
2) Keep the motor running and slowly add the oils in a thin stream, one at a time.
3) Keep left-over dressing in the fridge for a maximum of 10 days or freeze.
4) Use as a dressing on mixed green salad or coleslaw and enjoy the explosion of flavours.
5) You can also use it as a dip with fresh veggies.