These light and fluffy Protein Pancakes are made with organic pastry flour, Omega Nutrition's Plant-Based Protein Powder, and no refined sugar so you can feel good about what you’re eating. They are the perfect way to start your day and easy enough to make every day! Ps.We don't believe pancakes are only a Weeknd thing ;).
- 1 ½ cups organic pastry flour
- ½ cup Plant-Based Protein Powder
- 3 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg or (can be made vegan by using Flax Seed Powder)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted and slightly cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups oat/almond/soy milk
- Toppings: fresh fruit, maple syrup, honey, Seed Butter
- Mix together all the ingredients until smooth consistency. A few lumps are okay.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Grease with Coconut Oil or cooking spray, if desired. Pour ¼ cup of batter on the hot skillet and cook until the pancake bubbles on top and the edges begin to dry. Flip and cook on the other side for another minute, or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with maple syrup, fresh fruit, or any other toppings your prefer.