Made on local sourdough toast with mashed avocado, a runny egg and fresh dill – 6 ingredients, 10 minutes to make, it doesn’t get better than that!
- 2 medium eggs
- Sourdough or whole grain bread (toasted)
- 1 tbsp Omega Nutrition Coconut Oil
- Sprinkle of feta cheese (optional)
- Seasoning (dill, basil, cilantro etc)
- Salt & pepper
- Mash the avocado in a small bowl and season with freshly squeezed lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Heat a small nonstick skillet over low heat, bring Omega Nutrition Coconut oil to melt and gently crack the eggs into the skillet. Cook to your liking.
Place mashed avocado over toast, top with egg, feta cheese, dill, salt and pepper and maybe hot sauce if you like a bit of spice!
Watch a video of us making it HERE!
Did you make a recipe? Tag @omea.nutrition on Instagram so we can find you!