5 Minute Pumpkin Seed Butter Hummus
If you want to substitute tahini because you don't like its bitter taste, Omega Nutrition's Pumpkin Seed Butter would be the best option for you in your humus recipes.
All you need is:
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 2 15-ounce cans chickpeas
- 1 large lemon (¼ cup lemon juice)
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons Omega's Pumpkin Seed Oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon Omega's Pumpkin Seed Butter
- Peel the garlic. Drain the chickpeas into a liquid measuring cup. Juice the lemon.
- Add the garlic to the bowl of a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add chickpeas, lemon juice, water, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Salt and Pumpkin Seed Butter. Puree for a few minutes until very creamy.